Inceptor® Sport Utility ™ by Polycase® features lead-free injection-molded copper-polymer projectiles loaded to tight specifications in high-quality brass cases. These cartridges are ballistically matched to achieve similar recoil and point of aim as their Preferred Defense™ and Ruger® Self-Defense counterparts. This means shooters will experience the exact shooting experience while training with Inceptor Sport Utility ™ as they will when using the award-winning Inceptor Preferred Defense™ or Ruger® Self-Defense ammunition.
Available with a RNP™ (Round Nose Precision) profile in handgun cartridges or with the SRR™ (Short-Range Rifle) in rifle cartridges, Inceptor® Sport Utility Ammo™ by Polycase® also delivers unmatched frangibility and a real world training experience. Unlike other frangible ammunition requiring standoff distances measured in yards or meters, Inceptor® Sport Utility Ammo™ can be fired against hardened steel targets at distances measured in feet.
- EXTREME PRECISION: The Sport Utility RNP™ and SRR™ projectiles are engineered to perform. Every feature of this bullet is specially designed and tested for pinpoint accuracy.
- ON TARGET, EVERY TIME: Inceptor® Sport Utility Ammo™ projectiles are injection-molded, resulting in bullets with excellent concentricity and accuracy.
- HIGH VELOCITY: High velocity means flatter trajectories for better accuracy over distance.
- LOW RECOIL: Inceptor® Sport Utility Ammo™ delivers higher velocity with less recoil.
- UNMATCHED FRANGIBILITY: Sport Utility Ammo™ projectiles are range compliant and designed for Steelsafe™ use against hardened steel targets.
- ADVANCED MATERIALS: Performs in a wide range of conditions and weapons systems, including suppressed.
*Polycase projectiles contain no lead.
.380 AUTO RNP™
60 gr RNP™
1230 fps / 202 ft. lbs.
9MM LUGER RNP™
65 gr RNP™
1525 fps / 336 ft. lbs.
.38 SPECIAL RNP™
84 gr RNP™
1210 fps / 273 ft. lbs.
.40 S&W RNP™
97 gr RNP™
1380 fps / 410 ft. lbs.